We are pleased to announce that as of 19 July, 2020, we are able to resume worship services in the building, each Sunday from 9:30 am, with the following caveats:
- We are currently limited to a maximum of 50 guests at any one time as per the Queensland public health directives.
- All guests are strongly advised to book ahead of time with our Chair of Church Council, Mr Paul Quinlan – (07) 4091 1381 or 0447 625 512 – to reserve a seat.
- Adhoc arrivals of people (i.e., no advance booking) will only be permitted entry IF we have spare capacity on a first come first seated basis.
- For the safety of everyone, all guests will need to comply with any and all verbal instructions given, or written instructions displayed or provided.
- As per Queensland Health’s directive for contact tracing, we will need to record name, address, and contact phone number for each person attending, and this data will be held for 56 days from the date of last attendance.
- If you are unwell for ANY reason, PLEASE stay home.
- If you are in any of the vulnerable categories as published by Queensland Health, you are strongly advised to stay home.
We will continue to provide a published worship service alternative, currently twice a week, through our YouTube channel (see below for the link). We are also providing a live stream of our live worship service through Facebook, starting at 9:30 am each Sunday morning.
Bless you all, in Jesus name.